Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm not an Oprah fan, but...

Just received an email (excerpt follows) from a friend today re: Oprah's Valentine's Day show:

Emmanuel [one of the Lost Boys of Sudan] is a close friend of mine. I have known him since hearing him a persecuted church conference in Columbia, SC in 2001. He is one of the most humble lovers of God I have ever met...

...help [Emmanuel] get his story to Homeland Security which has prevented him from getting any US and Canadian agreement to grant his wife a visa to move to the US with him where he is attending pre-med schooling at UNC in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.

For more information, check out Compassionate Action's web site.

1 comment:

WMS said...

thanks for posting that, Jen! But none of the links work! :) Marsha just told me to check out your blog... and I like the post about missionary dating! :) Sounds like there's a story in there somewhere????