Sunday, February 25, 2007

Yay for Old Friends!

This Weekend was marked by two special connections:

1) Katie Van Gilder (who is currently living in Philidelphia, PA) and I met half way in Aberdeen, MD for lunch on Friday. In a few days Katie will be heading off to Romania to work with New Horizons (a.k.a. Viata). Read more about her adventures here. I'm so excited for her as she steps out in this new venture!


2) Gary Ulrich (the Ulrich family attended GCC a while ago), his sweet new bride, Carol, and I enjoyed church and lunch together today. It was SOOO fun to hear their story!

It is absolutely wonderful to reconnect with old friends. What a treat!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

katie van gilder said...

sweeet picture hahah, such funny place to meet, but i am so glad I got to see you before I left. Love Katie!