Monday, May 14, 2007

Sisters


I’m not exactly sure when my little sister stopped being a spoiled brat and became one of my best friends, but somewhere between her running into my bed when scared at night and me running to her for fashion advice, this shift occurred. There is, without a doubt, a special bond between most sisters. It’s hard to explain... Meg just “gets me”, and I just “get her”, though we are two radically different people. I’m so grateful for this special bond that we share. This girl is invaluable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you guys make a few stops along the way or are you back home by now?

Ryan

thoughtsalongtheway said...

Yeah. We stopped in NY, spent the night there, then drove the rest of the way to NH on Tuesday. It's great to be back, but will be good to return to DC too. :)