Saturday, March 24, 2007

Now My DC Experience is Complete

Rush hour traffic got the better of me this week. I got in a slight scrape with a big truck. Ah, well, I suppose now my DC experience is complete. Thankfully, no one was hurt. And if I had to get in an accident, this was absolutely the best guy with whom it could happen. (Well, on second thought, it wouldn't have hurt if he was younger, single and cute, but...) At any rate, he was quite gracious (uncharacteristic for this area). The cop, too, was incredibly nice. It ended up being an unreported incident as far as the Fairfax County Police Department is concerned. So, I'm counting my blessings and double checking my blindspots -- especially now that I'm out a passenger side mirror!

2 comments:

Me said...

that just sux! Sorry that happened 2 u Jen!

thoughtsalongtheway said...

Israel, You saved the day with your amazing, one-armed crowbar skills. Thanks for making my passenger side door openable again!